Saturday, June 5, 2010

P90X: Day 3 Shoulders and arms!


Day 3 is in the books! Feeling a little sore and worn from the 1st day for some reason now. Mostly in my right tricep and forearm. Hopefully it will go away some. I am taking my supplements and recovery drinks, eating right and "trying" to get enough sleep as well. All in all I'm happy with the way things are going.

In this workout Tony(Horton) puts us through the ringer with 12 arm and shoulder routines...twice! This man is an animal!!! But I'm starting to see what he's got up his sleeve a month or so down the road(I'm smart) and I am Stoked! not going to bore you with a long post today mostly because my arms are on fire from today and from typing all this and I'm going to go out and watch a fight with some friends. Tomorrow is Yoga X... Some body help me! It's going to kick my ass. Oh well, 3 days down 87 to go.

No comments: